CREAG Men's Pants/Shorts & Women's Pants Patterns, Tech Packs, and Fabric/Trims Are Now Up For Sale!
We had and incredible run with these items, but due to COVID and some poor politics surrounding the pandemic we were unable to continue forward. The designs alone would have kept us in the game, but the critical sales we needed during the mayhem left us short of another production run.
So, now we are offering this entire package to anyone who may want to start a new brand with proven successful styles. All of the work has already been done, so jumping in would be an easy task.
The important thing to consider is that you will be getting five sets of patterns. This means that you will get many patterns for our men's pant (four sizes with two inseam lengths 30" & 32" ), same with our women's pant, and one set of sizes for our men's short. There is a lot of work that goes into design and development (prototyping, grading, sizing, fabric/trim selection, finding manufacturing, etc.).
Below is a detailed list of the items that are included in the sale and then the sale price. Trust me, anyone who jumps on this opportunity is getting a huge deal. If curious or interested please reach out to Mac at email@example.com and I can answer any questions you may have regarding the sale.
The items included are:
Digital Patterns - Readable zip files for any manufacturer
Technical Packs - Detailed digital renderings
Sizing Charts - All size charts from the development process
Three Fabric Colors - Men's orange, Women's lilac, and grey for Men's Pants/Short & Women's Pants.
- M's Primary Orange (84% Nylon, 16% Polyurethane) - 600 Yards
- M's Secondary Orange (73% Nylon, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Polyester) - 310 Yards
- W's Primary Lilac ( 84% Nylon, 16% Polyurethane) - 230 Yards
- W's Secondary Li(73% Nylon, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Polyester) - 195 Yards
- M's & W's Shared Primary (84% Nylon, 16% Polyurethane) - 965 Yards
- M's & W's Shared Secondary (73% Nylon, 14% Polyurethane, 13% Polyester) - 550 Yards
- Pocket Liner - 100% Poly - 98 g/m2 - Weft Side Mechanical Stretch - Lime - 685 Yds
YKK Zippers - Invisible zippers for side pocket and front fly zippers
- CHC-31 - SOFLEX Rev. Coil Tape - Closed End - Navy - 6" - 1000 Qty
- EFC-56 - Coil Tape - Closed End - Orange - 5.5" - 495 Qty
- EFC-56 - Coil Tape - Closed End - Grey - 5.5" - 495 Qty
American Efrid Thread - Two types of durable thread
- Perma Core Tex 30 - Poly Wrap Poly - Papaya - 6000 Yds - 56 Spools
- Perma Core Tex 30 - Poly Wrap Poly - Power Purple - 6000 Yds - 133 Spools
- Best Stretch Tex 24 - Nominal - Papaya - 16 oz - 19 Spools
- Best Stretch Tex 24 - Nominal - Papaya - 16 oz - 36 Spools
- ***Missing Gray Thread***
Shindo Elastics - Elastics for all three styles
- SIC-FB001 - Pocket Binder - 90% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane - Navy - 99mm - 100m - 13 Qty
- SIC-5509 - Belt Elastic - 85% Polyester, 15% Polyurethane - Navy - 50mm - 30m - 33 Qty
- SIC-5090 - Stripe Stretch Binder Tape - 80% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane - Blue/Pink - 9mm - 30m - 20 Qty
- SIC-IB016 - Elastic Cord Flat - 75% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane - Black - 8 Cords/8mm - 30m - 16 Qty
CBF Labels - Both heat transfer and loop size labels
Trusty Metal Manufacturer - Snaps for Men's Pants & Shorts
- 15mm bronze fasteners - 2050 Set Qty
The Three Sale Options Are:
- You can purchase all of the items listed above for $125,000
- You can purchase all of the listed items above for $150,000 and also get; fifty hours of consulting, spreadsheets keeping all of your data organized, BOM (Bill of Materials) forms, vendor & designer contacts, one guided tour of Outdoor Retailer, assistance spreading the news of the acquisition through social media outlets, etc.
- You will get all of the items of option 2, but you would only need to pay half down ($75,000), while either giving me a percentage stake in your company, or pay the remainder with interest over time.
I understand that may seem like a lot of upfront capital to get up and running, but I have a lot more invested than those figures. Plus, I have already done the design/development, marketing, and costly research. Essentially, the only two things you would need to do is to find a manufacturer, and replace the waistband fabric for the women's pant. These are tasks I could help you accomplish with ease.
If you, or anyone you may know may be interested in making a purchase please contact Mac at firstname.lastname@example.org.