Men's Nebula Lightweight Jacket | Lime GreenRegular price $69.95
The approach to the Nebula’s design was to break down the jacket into its purest form while providing all the technical details of a performance piece. Our mid-layer jacket delivers maximum flexibility, durability, and comfort. The Nebula is not only perfect for climbing, hiking, biking, skiing, and other outdoor pursuits; it’s great for grabbing a bite with friends after a long day out adventuring.
Rather than just create an outdoor jacket, we based the Nebula concept on the principles of a flexible hybrid base/mid-layer. We not only wanted a piece that would satisfy both form and function, but we also wanted something that could function while you are at your best. The Italian primary fabric offers maximum stretch, soft compression, and breathability, resulting in a lightweight performance piece.
The compression sleeves are extremely breathable, keeping you cooler during aerobic activity. Enter the 4-way stretch rip-stop paneling, providing an additional layer of protection when you need it most. Each panel was strategically placed on the chest, back, and shoulders, providing elemental protection as well as functional durability. Conceived by thrill-seekers for thrill-seekers, this innovative jacket will not let you down.
The CREAG Nebula Jacket was designed and developed in Boulder, CO, and tested all over the west. Each piece is cut, sewn, and crafted right here in the USA.
- This jacket is form-fitting, so if you are between sizes, or you prefer a little extra wiggle room, we recommend bumping up a size.
- Innovative fabric offers a superior stretch, a soft feel, and protection from the elements
- Rip-stop paneling on the chest, back, and shoulders protect those wear and tear areas.
- Multi-directional stretch fabric lets you move without limits.
- Athletic Fit
- Full length, 2-way zipper
- Materials: Shell: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Top Layer: 84% Nylon, 16% PU (Spandex)
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not iron.
Shipping and return information:
- Standard and expedited shipping available
- Backed by the CREAG Guarantee
- If you don’t like it? Exchange it.