From the crag to the trail and everywhere in between, these pants can handle whatever you throw their way. Our Dream Weave lightweight four-way stretch fabrics provide unencumbered movement and durability when you need it most. The elastic waistband moves with you and stays securely in place with sturdy snaps. With versatility in mind, the Quantum will provide peak performance all day long. Perfect for climbing, bouldering, hiking, and grabbing that drink at your favorite watering hole after a day of adventuring.
The Men’s Quantum Tech Pant was an idea that began ten years ago, and it took that long to find all the essential components to bring it to life. It was the Quantum, and W’s Quasar, that inspired our F.L.O.W. Model; a point system each design needs to pass before moving forward into the next developmental phases. We are striving to create the best possible experience, and we believe it all begins with the clothing you wear. Imagine a brand that not only designs apparel around form and function but bases it on your visceral experience as well. Our mind and body depend upon each other for survival, and we want to add one more layer of protection.
The primary fabric undergoes a very complex weaving process, where they force high-pressure air blasts into the thread. This process hollows the fibers, making it lighter and more durable, perfect for those looking to shed some weight. The secondary fabric is a durable, lightweight rip-stop, placed strategically in all of those wear and tear areas. The Quantum is one of those pieces that you will never want to put back in the closet. It wears like a pajama but holds up to some of the most unforgiving conditions. These fabrics deserved to be together, leaving no doubt that you will be impressed with the performance.
- Reinforced fabric panels strategically positioned on the rear and knees allow for articulated movement and durability
- Reinforced hemming also protects the garment from wear and tear on the bottom
- Harness compatible
- Zippered pocket goes towards the back of your leg so you can carry your essentials comfortably.
- Two rear pockets, one with a built-in space to comfortably hold a climbing brush
- Relaxed fit with a tapered leg for maximum mobility
- Stretchy waistband with sturdy snaps keeps pants securely in place.
- Belt loops
- Materials: Shell: 85% nylon, 16% Spandex
- Contrast Shell: 66% nylon, 21% polyester, 13% Spandex
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not iron.
Shipping and return information:
- Standard and expedited shipping available
- Backed by the CREAG Guarantee
- If you don’t like it? Exchange it.