Men's Quantum Lightweight Climbing ShortRegular price $99.95
The Quantum climbing short is the perfect accompaniment to the longer pant. While maintaining all the same features, it keeps you cooler on those hot summer days in the sun. From the crag to the trail and everywhere in between, these shorts can handle whatever you throw their way. Our Dream Weave lightweight four-way stretch fabrics provide unencumbered movement and durability when you need it most. The elastic waistband moves with you and stays securely in place with sturdy snaps.
Our fabric selections for the Quantum are unrivaled, and we spared no expense to ensure we provided you a garment that could perform. The primary fabric undergoes a very complex weaving process, where they force high-pressure air blasts into the thread. This process hollows the fibers, making it lighter and more durable, perfect for those looking to shed some weight. The secondary fabric is a resilient, lightweight rip-stop, placed strategically in all of those wear and tear areas. Whether you are bouldering in Bishop, climbing lines in Rifle, or hiking in the Winds, the Quantum is the solution to all of your favorite outdoor activities.
- Reinforced fabric panels strategically positioned on the rear and knees allow for articulated movement and durability
- Harness compatible
- Two rear pockets, one with a built-in space to comfortably hold a climbing brush
- Zippered pocket goes towards the back of your leg so you can carry your phone comfortably.
- Relaxed fit with a tapered knee allows for maximum mobility without sacrificing style.
- Stretchy waistband with sturdy snaps keeps your pants secure.
- Belt loops
- Materials: Shell: 85% nylon, 16% PU (Spandex)
- Contrast Shell: 66% nylon, 21% polyester, 13% PU (Spandex)
Inseam: 13.5 in
- All technical garments are designed, developed, and assembled in the U.S.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Line dry. Do not iron.
Shipping and return information:
- Standard and expedited shipping available
- Backed by the CREAG Guarantee
- If you don’t like it? Exchange it.