Women's Quasar Lightweight Climbing Pant | BlueRegular price $139.95 Sale price $79.95 Save $60.00
The Women's Quasar Tech Pant utilizes the latest in fabric technology to bring you a lightweight, feature-heavy climbing pant that looks as good as it feels. The comfortable, wide waistband provides worry-free support, while an integrated, functional, harness-friendly pocket design fits more than just lip balm.
Our Dream Weave lightweight four-way stretch fabrics provide unencumbered movement and durability when you need it most. With versatility in mind, the Quasar will provide peak performance all day long and save you the extra trip home to change for that drink at your favorite watering hole with the ladies. Get out and climb, boulder, and hike in these amazing pants and leave the worry behind.
The Quasar was an idea that began ten years ago, and it took that long to find all the essential components to bring it to life. It was the Quasar and Men's Quantum that inspired our F.L.O.W. Model; a point system each design needs to pass before moving forward into the next developmental phases. We are striving to create the best possible experience, and we believe it all begins with the clothing you wear. Imagine a brand that not only designs apparel around form and function but bases it on your visceral experience as well. Our mind and body depend upon each other for survival, and we want to add one more layer of protection.
- Reinforced rear, knees, and ankles for durability
- The multi-directional stretch fabric enables a full range of motion.
- The wide, stretchy waistband is harness-friendly
- Drawstring cinching waist dials in fit
- The fully-functional, zippered side pocket gives you peace of mind
- Two rear pockets, and a brush slot for the geologists
- Relaxed tapered-leg fit
- Designed by women, for women
- Shell: 84% nylon, 16% Spandex
- Contrast Shell: 66% nylon, 21% polyester, 13% Spandex, Waistband: 82% polyester, 18% Spandex.
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Machine wash on cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Line dry. Do not iron.