The approach to the Solstice design was to break down the jacket into its purest form while providing all the technical details of a performance piece. Our mid-weight jacket delivers maximum flexibility, durability, and comfort. The Solstice is not only perfect for climbing, hiking, biking, and other outdoor pursuits; it’s great for grabbing a beverage with friends after a long day out adventuring.
Rather than just create an outdoor jacket, we based the Solstice concept on the principles of a flexible hybrid base/mid-layer. We not only wanted a piece that would satisfy both form and function, but we also wanted something that could function while you are at your best. The Italian base fabric offers maximum stretch, soft compression, and breathability, resulting in a lightweight performance piece.
Enter the 4-way stretch rip-stop paneling, providing an additional layer of protection when you need it most. Each panel was strategically placed on the chest, back, and shoulders, providing elemental protection as well as functional durability. Conceived by thrill-seekers for thrill-seekers, this innovative jacket will not let you down.
- This jacket is form-fitting, so if you are between sizes and you want a little extra wiggle room, we recommend you bump up a size.
- Innovative fabric offers superior stretch, soft feel, and protection from the elements
- Rip-stop paneling on the chest, back, and shoulders protect those wear and tear areas
- Multi-directional stretch fabric for limitless movement
- Full length, 2-way zipper
- Designed by women, for women
- Materials: Shell: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Top Layer: 84% nylon, 16% PU(Spandex)
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Do not iron.